Would you like to get your website displayed at the top of the search results? If so, then pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is what you are looking to use. If you PPC campaign is set up correctly it will convert visitors into customers which in turn will generate a return on your marketing budget.
What is PPC?
Pay-per-click advertising is a great way to get quick results from your website. Essentially you are buying visits to your website rather than waiting for your website to rank organically. When your advert is clicked in the search results you will pay a small fee to the search engines. If your PPC is correctly set up then this fee will be trivial due to the sales which are generated from visitors.
Setting up a successful PPC Campaign
There are many factors which can play a part in the success or failure of a PPC campaign, these are just some of the key factors which should be considered:
- Keyword Relevance – carrying out keyword research to create clear and precise keyword groups is essential. This will result in your adverts only displaying on searches which relate to your content.
- Landing Page Quality – Creating an optimised landing page which displays quality content about your products and services is crucial to converting visitors into customers.
- Google Quality Score – Google has a quality score for your website which will affect how you compete against other business which are bidding on the same keywords.
- Competitor Research – If you want to beat your competitors then you can carry out research into what keywords they are targeting.
We offer a PPC Management service where will can carry out the work on your behalf, this will free up your time to concentrate on running your business. You can set an advertising budget so that you do not over spend on marketing compared to the amount of converts which will be created by the PPC Campaign. As part of the PPC Management we will take care of the following tasks:
- Keyword Research – Knowing what keywords to add to your keyword groups is crucial to having a successful campaign.
- Competitor Research – Knowing what your competitors are doing will give us great insight into how to run the campaign.
- Landing Page Content – These will be refined and created to align with individual search terms.
- Ad Text – This is the text which is displayed with the advert on search engines.
- Monthly keyword review – Removing costly keywords and non converting keyword terms.