We offer a range of SEO services for small to medium businesses. Initially we carry out an SEO audit of your website to identify areas which can be improved. Work can then begin on creating content which relates to your products and services, the content could be in the form of blog posts which will drive visitors to your website.
SEO – What is it?
“SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.” – MOZ (SEO Experts)
Everyone wants to be on the first page of Google so that they increase the amount of traffic on their website. More traffic equals more conversions right? We work with businesses to provide quality SEO which will target potential searches which could help grow your business.
Different parts of SEO
- Traffic Quality: If you are ranking on google for searches which do not relate to your business then visitors will soon leave and find what they are looking for elsewhere. You need content which will attract visitors who are genuinely interested in your products or services.
- Increase the Quantity: Once you have content that relates to your business then you need to increase the quantity of quality visitors.
- Growing Organically: Paid Ads are all over the internet and make up most of the search engine results pages (SERPs). Organic results come after the paid Ads. If you want to get to the top of the SERPs quickly you can use Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising.
Search displaying paid advertisements.
How do Search Engines generate results?
The different search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing all have crawlers which scour the internet reading page content and grading their relevance to keywords. These are stored in vast indexes which is fed into magical algorithms which calculate which pages relate to search queries.
If you can create and optimise content which the search engines deems to relate to those keywords then you will start to gain ranking points and will be placed higher up the search index. Which in turn will cause more visitors to find your website.
On-Site SEO – Where do you start?
A good place to start any SEO campaign is to look at what you have already and see if the content showcases your products and services. We offer an SEO Audit where will can disect your website and find any errors and improvements which can be made.
Keywords, content and On-Site SEO
The main goal of any website is to display information to visitors, SEO is about making this process as easy as possible for both search engines and users. This can be achieved by:
- Creating Web Pages which are relevant to your business.
- Creative content which engages uses to read more.
- Use of keywords and which relate to your products and services.
- Users must find the page useful and worthy of ranking highly on search engines.
- In-depth: Content should be suffcient and not too “Thin”, meaning that if you only have limited information about the content matter then the search engines will choose web pages and your competitiors who have more in-depth content over yours.
- User-Friendly: Is your content displayed in ways which make it easy for the user to navigate. Accessibilty issues should also be dealt with so that your website design is inclusive.
I have only scratched the surface of all the potential work which can be carried out to optimise a website for search engines. If you have the time anyone can carry out their own SEO and be successful doing so. But if you want to concentrate your time and effort into doing what you do best, then let us take care of the code and content with an SEO package. We will send you monthly reports to outline any changes we have made and carry out extensive keyword research on your behalf.
We are located in Bolton, and work better with clients we can meet with the discuss the work which we do face to face. Get in touch if you would like to have a chat.Contact Us